All equipment issued by Vast Broadband for use with any Vast TV, Internet or Voice services remains the property of Vast. If you’re planning on disconnecting or downgrading any Vast services, you’re responsible for returning any leased equipment, including modems, routers (eero), Vast Cable Set Top Boxes and any auxiliary equipment provided by Vast. Unreturned equipment charges ranging from $100 and up per piece will be applied to your Vast account until the equipment is returned. If you have questions or need help with the return of equipment, please contact Vast for assistance.
USPS Return Option
You can easily return Vast equipment by bringing it to any USPS Store. To return your equipment to a USPS Store:
- Use the USPS Store Locator tool to find the store nearest you. Note: Please use the link to find the nearest USPS store, and they’ll take care of the rest! Remember to hold onto your receipt for tracking purposes.
PRINT YOUR LABEL — click here to generate your return label.
Sioux Falls area— use this link to create your label
Rapid City area — use this link to create your label
- (Coming soon) — If you don’t have a printer, you can generate a code to take to your USPS Store and they will handle creating a label, packaging and shipping back to us at no charge to you. Just bring your equipment and tell UPS that you’re a Vast Broadband customer, and they’ll take care of the rest! Remember to hold onto your receipt for tracking purposes.
Vast Store Drop-Off
You may drop off your Vast equipment at a Vast store. Visit our stores page to find your nearest Vast store.
The following pieces of equipment are eligible for return via USPS:
- V/V receivers, including HD and DVR receivers, IPTV Settops
- Vast Broadband Docsis 3.1 modems and gateways
- Eero branded equipment. (Please include power cords)
- Vast Broadband Voice modems
- Vexus ONT equipment
Note: Customers who are sick or in self-quarantine due to COVID-19 have an extended 60-day window to return V/V equipment. If this is your situation, bring the equipment to the nearest USPS Store or Vast Store only after you’ve been cleared by a medical professional.